MORE ABOUT JEFF JUDY & ASSOCIATES
We Are Dedicated to Helping Your Institution Succeed
Have all of your staff experienced the complete range of economic and industry conditions, from boom times to bust? Have they learned lessons that stick with them even when shortcuts tempt them?
You want employees with the long view, staff who can anticipate where things are headed and can prepare the right response before you get there.
Two Ways …
There are two ways to learn enough from experience to develop that long view:
- The School of Hard Knocks, where most of the learning comes from mistakes you make along the way.
- Learning from Others.
With my team, I offer many decades of experience, including past roles in front-line credit work, C-suite management, regulation, and, of course, interacting with thousands of credit staff in my role:
- As a Speaker: I can make your employees aware of broader issues and principles they may have missed (or undervalued) as they scramble to get their daily work done. I provide context for better practices, better decisions, better work.
- As a Trainer: I not only cultivate the skills and knowledge your staff need to make your institution successful, I ensure that those skills and that technical knowledge is consistent with your values and broader strategies.
- As a Consultant: I bring an outside perspective that can be sorely needed as you fight one fire after another. Whether it is your processes, your policy, your culture, your analysis, your systems, I can bring what I have learned in other institutions to bear on your particular needs and challenges.
Learn More …
- Review the set of core beliefs I have developed, through this long experience, about how best to serve my clients and the credit industry.
- See a sample of my clients and their comments on the work I have done for them
- Get more information about how I work with my associates,including the backgrounds of several key players.