SAMPLE MY IDEAS
Whether you want to learn more about my approach to training and consulting, or you just want to explore some helpful ideas, this page will get you started.
I am constantly sharing my philosophy with the banking industry. You may have seen one of my appearances at a state or national convention, or read my thoughts in one of the trade journals you subscribe to.
In this section, you can explore over 100 "samples" of my thinking. That means
- you can easily gather new ideas, new perspectives, new insights into how you approach your work, and
- you can get a very good feel for how I approach banking, my values, my core beliefs, my focus, and my communication skills. If you are considering contacting me about consulting or training services, getting to know me through the free reprints provided here is a great first step. (Another great step, by the way, is to visit my Testimonials page.
Start With My E-Zine Archives
My e-zine, Jeff's Thoughts, brings my ideas for achieving better banking outcomes to hundreds of mailboxes every two weeks. And every single issue (more than 100 in all) is reprinted here.
Visit my Archive page and browse the topics listed there. Simply explore the titles and the short captions that summarize the topic, and click on the titles you are interested in reading. You'll find a very wide range of topics, and you' will learn a lot about how I think.
And if you like what you read there, be sure to sign up for Jeff's Thoughts so that you don't miss a single article. There's no risk! You can unsubscribe simply by clicking on the link provided with every newsletter, and I will never share your e-mail address with anyone.
Additional Useful Tools
In addition to my e-zine articles, you may want to explore:
- My Reprints page that shares some articles from trade publications, as well as ...
- Some useful handouts you can use with colleagues and staff to help them get the most out of training and conference experiences.
- Culture issues, a major concern among my clients. You can download information about fundamental issues on my Culture White Paper & Articles page. You'll also find a summary of my White Paper, "How Tightening Your Culture Can Make You More Nimble, More Resilient, and More Successful", available on request.
- Effective credit policy is crucial to any bank's success, especially in these difficult times. You can learn more about my White Paper, "Is Your Credit Policy Working for You?", in my Credit Policy section.