ABOUT JEFF JUDY
Choose a Guide Who Has Ridden the Ups and Downs of Credit Through Multiple Cycles
In four decades of working with credit and risk management, I've seen the best of times and the worst of times … several times!
Avoid "trial and error"! Let your employees learn from others' mistakes and experiences, knowledge that I have gathered over years of working with every level of credit. I share that knowledge:
- in my own work as a banker within companies like Continental Illinois (now B of A), Norwest (now Wells Fargo); and AgriBank, FCB;
- in the classroom helping banks and bank holding companies, as well as individual trade association members, address their most pressing issues;
- in my consulting work in culture, policy, and risk management;
- in my work as an advisor and instructor for credit operations inside large companies (e.g., equipment finance);
- by writing and publishing regularly, in my own newsletter and in national, state, and trade association journals, on key issues facing our industry.
I have viewed credit and risk management from every angle, at very large and very small institutions, in good times and in bad.
Please explore this site to learn more about the various ways I help financial institutions achieve, and sustain, success.
- Review my testimonials to find out what my clients have said about my past work.
- Explore my writings, in various venues, on issues facing the banking industry.
- Learn more about my team of associates.
Photos & Blurbs
If you are promoting a conference or training event that I'm involved in, and you need a biographical blurb or photo, please visit my press kit.